According to new scientific research and studies, caffeine naps are a great way to get an optimal energy boost. Though it might sound silly, new research suggests that taking a 30 minute nap after a cup of coffee can actually result in higher levels of alertness and productivity. Because caffeine usually takes about 30 minutes to kick in, taking a quick nap allows your body the tine it needs to absorb the caffeine. When you awake from a 30 minute nap, all of that caffeine from that cup of joe you had a half hour ago is currently moving through your veins, giving you that must needed energy burst to power through the day. Coffee naps might not be the best idea for everyone, but it can’t hurt to try if you need a little boost to face the day.
- The naps taken after coffee is more effective than without coffee.
- In a research in America it is found that 68% drinks coffee and the rest 32% not drink coffee.
- Be sure that drinking enough to reach an intake of 200-250 mg of caffeine.
“Caffeine is a beloved by many Americans ― in fact, an online survey in 2013 found that up to 62 percent of American adults drink coffee on a daily basis.”