As a small business owner it is the norm to have your fingers in many pies at once and this can mean constant distractions and not being able to focus on any one task. Being unable to focus can severely compromise your productivity and your business’s success. Here are some tips and tricks that can help you out.
1. Keep your master plan and your to-do list separate
2. Check your email when you choose
3. Manage your distractions, not your time
4. Know your peak energy times and make good use of them
5. Schedule meetings for one
6. Imperfect action beats perfect inaction every time
7. Invest time in you
Read the article here.