Procrastination is a constant problem for many of us and even when we manage to slay the time wasting monster, there just doesn’t seem to be enough hours in the day to complete all of our duties.
Dr Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic, Human Behaviour expert, has put together a fresh list of productivity tips to help people in the UK get the most out of their day:
- Listen to 90 seconds of loud rock music at 11.30 am.
- Sleep on the wrong side of the bed.
- Have a five-minute Facebook break.
- Mix up your colours and fonts.
- Start your New Year’s resolutions in July.
- Re-read your favourite childhood book.
Read the article here.